The end of my mayorships
At last, in 2 days, I will be graduating from UC San Diego! And luckily, I already have a job offer lined up! So far so good! Final exams so far felt they went okay, hopefully.
Since I am graduating, it'll mean an eventual end to the mayorships I earned since I started using Foursquare in fall quarter (2011). It was actually relatively easy to obtain mayorships at first, I suppose because less people were using it. Nowadays, it's much harder to maintain a mayorship, especially if I don't go to the place everyday.
Here's a screenshot of the current mayorships:
Here's a list of past mayorships that I had on campus:
- Gilman Parking Office (my first mayorship!)
- Pepper Canyon Hall
- Warren Lecture Hall
- UCSD Snake Path
- CSE Building
- UCSD Computer Science & Engineering buliding
- CSE Basement
- UCSD Biomedical Library
- Club Med (I actually created this one!)
- Gilman & Myers West (Bus & Shuttle Stop) (I lost this one just a few days ago)
- Cognitive Science Building
- Applied Physics & Math Building
- The Talking Tree
- Tapioca Express
- Round Table
That's 16 previous mayorships! Some were short-lived, while I was mayor for others for a very long time.